Thursday, December 16, 2010

All over the world.

I'm so demoralised. All Kai Lun's fault >:(. He posted all this pictures on his blog. Old pictures. Yesh, unglam pictures >:( cause I was fat at that point of times. Hmph. DEMORALISED AHHHHH. I must make it a point to delete any unglam pictures people take of me so they only have nice ones teehee.

Was at Big Bookshop today and I was flipping though the biology textbooks and man, I want to take Bio so much :(. Looks so interesting lorh. Too bad, I'm stuck with Physics and Chem, which I am happy about, but would be happier if I could take Bio too :)). Or I'll be the happiest if I could take Art together with the subjects I'm going to take, stay back after school for lessons or something. Then I'll have 8 subjects :). But too bad, I can't :'(.

Going to Malaysia in two days AHAHAHAHAHA. Yes, again :). I am a happy girl :D. Bowling and horse riding oh yeah :). 3 MORE BAND PRACTICES AND THEN START OF SCHOOL :D. I really want school to reopen now :). Scared of the lessons though, I don't have tuition and all the subjects ssem so cheem. I NEED TO FINISH MY CHINESE AND LITERATURE HOMEWORK SOON AHHH.

No comments: