Friday, December 3, 2010

To counter this addiction.

LOL, so I came back from band and logged onto MSN, and Ng was like,
EVERYONE CHANGING THEIR DP TO CARTOON CHARACTERS, and I went to Facebook and true enough, almost everyone did. And I thought those that changed had some telepathy or really good timing change all at once or something -.-. Found out why, anyway LOL.

Change your facebook profile picture to a
cartoon from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday, there should be no human faces on facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is for violence against children. ♥
Awwww, and I had to, and I chose, dum dum dum.

DEE DEE FROM DEXTER'S LAB.

And it's kinda interesting to see who watches what when they were young. Some of the most random cartoon character's show up ;).
LOL. Azwan watches Dexter too :).

No comments: