Monday, December 13, 2010

For you the world just opens up.

OH HI THERE IT ISH ME WHEN I WAS P5. And I lost that phone of mine ^^^ when I went to watch some Shark documentary at some place with my Science teacher and some other people AHAHAHAHA. Such a tragic story. But happy ending! My aunt bought me a new expensive (then) phone AHAHAHA. Very embarrassing photo actually, but it would be nice iif my teeth were more proportionate AHAHAHA. I was eleven. OMG so young >:B.

"You have to get hurt. That’s how you learn. The strongest people out there, the ones who laugh the hardest with a genuine smile, those are the people who have fought the toughest battles. Because they’ve decided that they’re not going to let anything hold them down, they’re showing the world whose boss."

"Guys drink to forget about the girls, girls drink to think back about the guy. When guys are in love, they become poor. When girls are in love, they become beautiful. Guys can forget, but can’t forgive. Girls can forgive, but can’t forget. Guys break up when they feel love from another girl. Girls break up when they feel separation. Guys feel curiosity towards all girls. Girls feel curiosity towards guys that are interested in them. When guys are heartbroken, they try to forget about the girl by going out with another girl. When girls are heartbroken, they try to find his characteristics in another guy. But finally, guys wish to be her first love, while girls wish to be his last."

No comments: