Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon.


So I was flipping through my Seventeen magazine and I saw this ad, which I see everytime and I thought the girl was really pretty so I took my cousin's drwing block and pencil and started drawing. Again. AHAHAHAHA. But unfortunately, it's like everytime I'm proud of my drawing I look at it and find all the mistakes that I'm too lazy to change -___-. ARHHHH. I mean it IS nice lah, but then the waist I didn't like curve it so the waist is huge, which results in a huge skirt, which makes her look fat :(. And her legs are too thin, but still forgivable. THE WAIST. I'm crictising my ownself :(.
"When you call a girl fat or ugly, it’s engraved into her mind. Every insult will stay with her forever, reminding her that she’s worthless, disgusting, and unloved. Her mind will be programmed to put herself down, to hate herself and her body. Call her pretty? She’ll remember it for a moment. Call her ugly? She’ll never forget it. Because she’s a slave to the pain that you never even thought about."  

No comments: