Friday, December 3, 2010

We'd be standing, one by one.

Munching on Pocky as I'm typing this teeheehee. Just came back from band camp and released two hours earlier (!!) cause got school function. I <3 the school function lah ;). Complained a lot during band lololol, especially during marching. Well maybe only during marching. Lazy to go into the details bwahahahaha.

And my mum bought us snacks after the concert and me and Valerie and the three Xin Yi's stuffed ourself with BBQ potato chips at night in the dark before we went to sleep, which (unfortunately) spilled all over Val's sleeping bag when she was hiding it :B. And then the three Xin Yi's slept and me and Val ate a chocolate roll, that I took from breakfast cause there were extra's ;). And we almost got caught eating cause we tried to offer it to the guys -___-. And my entire body soap spilled in my toiletries bag so they're all sticky :-(.

And no more band for another two more weeks, oh yeah, oh yeah.

No comments: