Thursday, December 16, 2010

You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly.

So last night. As usual, I couldn't sleep again -.-. I stopped using my phone cause Isa wasn't replying (he fell asleep, he said this morning AAHAHHAHA), and it was what, erm, 1 or 2 am? So I reread my Seventeen Magazine cause I didn't really read through it properly the last time I read it so I read it again, and I was looking at this article about surviving college and then they talked about KAYA. KAYA. And then I started craving for Kaya -.-.

AHAHAHA I came to a point where I couldn't take it anymore so I asked my mum (It was 2 am or something) if I could eat kaya now LOL. She said no lah, obviously, but then she told me I could eat the bread on the table ehehehehe. So I ate two red bean buns AHAHAHA. Shared some with my brother who was playing the games on my phone (Date or ditch 2 or something LOL).

Then I went back to my room and was bored. Then I started flipping through my past issues of Seventeen Magazine and I saw this picture of Taya Rogers (I have no idea who she is too LOL) and so I decided to draw. Again. Grabbed my pencils, eraser and drawing block and started drawing. Well, it started out okay, and then the whole body wasn't proportionate though I thought it wasn't that obvious, so I continued until the arms and then I stopped.

THEN MY BROTHER WENT TO SLEEP AND I WAS SO BORED I JUST LAID IN MY BED AND THEN I FINALLY SLEPT AT 5 AM.
I'm a troubled kid. I can't sleep at nights :(.

And when Kai Lun said Meizhen I remembered about this really weird and random dream I had yesterday night. We were in school right, but our school changed or something. So our class had to move to another classroom, and so we moved? And then all I remember was seeing a lot of classrooms and I realised we're on the wrong level so we went down and found our class or something. Then me and some other people (Girls I guess) walked down to the first level and reached this place where it looked like this quaint coffee shop and just rows of it basically. Like those american countries or something.

And then the principal or something was talking? Then suddenly this ride (You know the one near Central? Signapore River there got this ride where they shoot you high up and then you drop down?), well this ride dropped near us after it got shot high up and it kept bouncing there near us and we started waving at this four American girls who waved back at us.

Then after that I was walking to a classroom with this girl or something and then I was carrying popcorn which I was trying to sneak inside but there was this teacher so we had to hide from her or something and then my enemy (I didn't know who but in my dream she was my enemy cause I just had this feeling so we just leave it as that lah LOL) saw us and I gave her my popcorn which was butter and HEAVENLY, and she helped us LOL.

Like Inception, in dreams you don't remember how you got to one place, so that is exactly why I appear in random places.

And my other dream was I was wearing this really nice black Charles and Keith heels (Something like the one I have, you have never seen it, but it's nice AHAHAHHA) and we had to go to this beach but I was still wearing the heels so I assumed it was hard to walk.

And then suddenly I was telling my family or something how good this Chinese school was when we passed by it LOL.

The end. Weird dreams AHAHAHAHA.
I NOW WANT KAYA AND BUTTER POPCORN.

No comments: