Saturday, December 11, 2010

And then you say: "Do you wanna take a chance", stay with me forever.

So I was looking at my pictures I took with my beloved and very awesome Aino, cause I was searching for a MSN DP (Don't ask why LOL ;)) and then I found this whole bunch of pictures that I never blogged about, and I wanted to give them the spot light it deserved. And actually I'm also quite bored too :). And these pictures were taken in May (!!!), around the period of Kai Lun's (very epic) birthday incident EHEHEHE LOL.

Dumdumdum.
CLIQUE FOUR COOKING SPREE :). 

So after school, we went shopping :). At White Sands NTUC AHAHAHA. We each bought twenty dollars, so every now and then we were calculating and calculating. 

With a scientific calculator! 

Shopping haul with someone's halfdrank mogu mogu AHAHAHA LOL. We bought four bottles for each of us :). Total only cost like 24 dollars or something? 

I fell in love ♥. 

So we head back to Jannelle's house to start :). 
Mixing the ingredients :). So we were in groups, me and Kim in one, and Ling and Nelle in the other, and we both cooked different dishes. Me and Kim cooked wanton and they cooked Shepard's pie :)


Jannelle's maid helped us fry everything LOL. 

And ta dah! I want more now :(. And it's 3.51am. Oh yeah, LOL, I'm blogging about this at 3.51am. 


And then we had leftover cheese or something and we used cheese in like a few wanton's. And man,were they awesome.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK OMG :O. DROOL. 


Lookie. 

Just one more time :). Omg I'm going to drool. 

Ling and Nelle's Shepard's pie :). 

Then we had fondue and Jannelle has this really posh fondue set thingy. Rich. 

Not such a big fan of chocolate though :). 

Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Topaz. We each took one, and we had reasons to who took what. I STILL REMEMBER AHAHAHAHAHAA.You could have guessed it, but remember, this was in MAY. Things change ;). Posh fondue sticks. 

FOR POKING MARSHMALLOWS :D. 

Cute ain't it. 

Movie time ♥ :D. 



Avatar :O. And at some point I got bored and played Jannelle's computer LOL. And I was on MSN and all three of them started going to the computer one by one to see who I was talking to and then they went to type in some nonsense and I had no choice but to log out :). 

JACOB'S BRA PAPER. 


I want to do this again some time :). 

And a picture of Kai Lun's birthday cake with all the raspberries on them cause nobody wanted them so we specially put it on the birthday boy's cake LOL :) because I liked the focus :). It was a delicious cake :). 

No comments: