Sunday, December 5, 2010

Trouble is a friend, yeah, trouble is a friend.

I found this whole bunch of pictures from Miss Koh's FB but I didn't add her as my friend so even though I kop-ped so many of her pictures I felt bad if I posted them up so I shall only post one TEEHEE cause it's of me (bhb bhb bhb). My eyes look like they're looking at some imaginary stand in front of me, and my sticks look like their two high but THERE. Don't I look fabulous. Okay no lah, but whatever, I still like cannot uh >:).

SHE USED THE NEX-5/NEX-3 (I don't know which lah, I'm no expert, I just want the cam AHAHA) TO TAKE ALL THIS PICTURES LAH I WANT. I VERY JEALOUS :(((((. If you don't know what it is you really need to go out more often -.-. It's that camera on the bus advertisements, what DSLR quality in your hands or something lah LOLOLOL.

And marching WITH the song was more fun, probably because they didn't have to check the dressings and do whatever things that they do in the first part of marching. They just tell you to do this position do that position and then you start playing. Whereas in the first part you do this do that do this stay in that position then WAIT, until the band major has finished checking EVERY, ROW, and then you can move, and then you march on the spot, and... Well you get what I mean. And I shouldn't have complained too much cause it was fun and I knew how to play already teeheehee :).

Credits for picture: Miss Koh.

No comments: