Saturday, December 11, 2010

Take what you want from me, it means nothing now.

Haven't posted like a decent blog post since, when? Well anyway.

Been busy playing Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar DS AHAHAHAHAAHAA.

Quite, addicting actually, it's in 3D. And this time round in Harvest Moon, you don't have to find those little guys (Sprites) and find a certian amount before you can do this, before you can do that. Which is so much more fun and better, cause well really I'm too lazy to find all 60 of them just to be able to get married, very tedious lah LOL. And in this game you have your stable and your kitchen already provided so AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA you don't have to buy and build it from scratch :).

As you can see I'm very lazy, so for the guy I picked to in-game marry is Angelo, that artist with the brown hair, orange hat in the picture, cause quite easy lah, LOL. If I want to marry the others they have like people that I have to befriend first before I can marry them, which means giving them gifts and all and I really can't be bothered to LOL, and Angelo has no family members living with him, so.. EASY ACCESS AHAHAHAHA.

Okay DS aside, the only thing I ever do during the holidays is basically just SMS, Tumblr, Facebook, Computer MSN and all and TV :D. Which means my holiday has been very, routine LOL.

I'm craving for Ikea meatballs now :((((((.
And Kailun is at camp and I have no idea where the rest are -___-. Gosh I'm so bored. I want MEATBALLS.
Reply to tag(s):
JINGWENNN[:: JERLYN!!!!! I CAUGHT YOU. Justin Bieber biebergasmic photos on your tumblr, admit it; HE'S SEXY ISN'T HE :D

Get your biebergasm right now.

No comments: