Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How could I say no?

Band camp tomorrow, kinda mixed feelings. First time staying over at Bedok Green, and two of my most closest (girl) friends (Clara and Ling) will not be staying over :(. But looking forward to the concert and marching though :). And I just realised, I have yet to practice for my roll. And I'm still very nervous about the 'We are the world' chimes part that I will be playing :/.

Been tumblr-ing almost all day long, and feeling better today, not sick anymore, so no excuse to not stay over LOL. Jingwen has one of our VLOG's uploaded but I can't find it and she's not online :(. Oh wait, she's online, and she said I fail LOL. Anyway, here's the VLOG ;). We laughed a lot, but still. This is just the first one, still got a lot more I'm waiting for her to upload ;).

Anyway, you might want to lower the volume a little cause my voice like very high pitched, and set it to a lower resolution or something so that it will load faster or something LOL, and there's a lot of laughing in this video, just thought I should tell you :).

Anyway, miss me :).

No comments: