Thursday, November 18, 2010

Am I into you.

OR IS THE MUSIC TO BLAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Was chomping on reese I bought yesterday (Y) omnomnomnom >:). Wrappers on my Seventeen Magazine, bwahahaha. Missed band today, so the drums sticks are going to be with me for another weeeeeeeek or soooooo, which is probably a good thing cause I really didn't get to practice my part that much.

Have to be a good multi tasker if I want to do well for the marching, which I am quite excited to do and to film ;). I hope people can see us play bwahahaha and I'll be in the front row with the rest of the percussionists :O. Percussion section is falling apart :((, Sheril will be so mad at us.

Our juniors don't come at all -.-, except for SHEENAZ :), Levia and Soon Wee is come for one practice and MIA for the rest -.-. The two Malay boys (forgot their names already, sheesh) never even come -.-. And for the concert, like THREE percussionists out of the already-very-little-amount will be overseas :(. And SADLY, out of the three going overseas TWO are playing the mallets for the concert pieces so I'm all alone playing the mallets :((.

Okay should stop ranting about band. I had a good dream last night I hope the good part will come true oh pretty please :).

No comments: