Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Got that warm, fuzzy feeling, yeah them chills.


Jingwen and I were rapping 'Love the way you lie' all the way there (L).
NOW I KNOW WE SAID THINGS, DID THINGS THAT WE DIDN'T MEAN, AND WE FALL BACK INTO THE SAME PATTERN SAME ROUTINE, BUT YOUR TEMPER'S JUST AS BAD AS MINE IS, YOU'RE THE SAME AS ME WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE YOU'RE JUST AS BLINDED, BABY PLEASE COME BACK IT WASN'T YOU BABY IT WAS ME MAYBE OUR RELATIONSHIP ISN'T AS CRAZY AS IT SEEMS.

^ That was very random :). Well anyway, band today, didn't go cause Timothy didn't confirm with me so I didn't bother to go and when I woke up I saw 7 missed calls from him and 7 SMSes. Oh well. And the person I need to SMS the most is on a camp -.-. Need. To. Ask. Him. Something. Nowwww :(. Master classes tomorrow and on Saturday (ON A WEEKEND WTH), so not looking forward to it -.-. Good thing it's only two hours each session and I get to rest for THREE more days before band camp. And then another two week more rest before another three band practices.
GAH.
You know, I seriously wonder how long I take to memorise song lyrics, especially those rap ones :O.

No comments: