Monday, November 22, 2010

Holding on, the days drag on.

In some internet cafe in Genting now oh ho ho ho. So today's quite a busy day, watched Megamind in the morning, and Harry Potter 7 (very) just. Yes, Harry Potter. Never followed the series but Jingwen wanted to watch so she explained everything in like a short paragraph. She is an awesome summariser. She said, Harry Potter is a guy and his parents got killed to save Harry Potter and because of that Lord Voldemort lost his powers and now he gained it and he's trying to kill Potter :O. Something like that laaaah.
It was damn cool. And quite funny at certain points. Scary at some, etc etc. And Ron Weasly is quite cute :D! But the sounds very damn loud and my ears hurt and my hands are freezing. They're still freezing I should have brought gloves D:. And I can't receive SMSes anymore cause I'm using some Malaysian SIM card not my own one. And sending me an SMS costs 70 cents so sorry if you sent any ;). I only saw Carissa's message telling me if I coming for band or not and Sufyan's message telling me about having a safe trip here or something.

MY HAND IS FREEZING LA D:. And I thought the computers would have webcams but mine doesn't and I am quite upset :(. Oh well. GOING BACK TO SINGAPORE ON WEDNESDAY. And I sat on the flying coaster two times and so I am happy :D.

No comments: