Monday, November 29, 2010

Look inside your tiny mind, now look a bit harder.

BREAK FROM BAND TOMORROW.

Then it's three days two nights band camp, Weiling's not going, Clarabelle's not going :(. And I have to stay over even though I stood down there in the band room trying to persuade the band majors with Timohtee and Ivan begging them to let us not stay over. Well actually Timothy did most of the talking, and me and Ivan just complained and butt in at some points. But after we gave up and sat down there watching the majors eat Oreo's in the band room. And I sun bian wait for Ah Tan to walk back to the bus stop.
And then today I thought I was going to be sick, (cause my nose feels hot, don't ask why, and that's what happens usually before I fall sick), and then I (purposely) walked in the rain somemore and sat under the aircon on the bus, still wet. Wished I was sick, but regretting now. Eyes hurt nose still hot. Oh shucks.

On the bright side, maybe I won't have to stay over nyehehehehehe. I'm sleepy.

No comments: