Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Welcome to the land of fame excess.

Omg, I damn power sia ;). Uploaded first day pictures already oh hohoho. And it's 11.48pm :O.

Woke up at 6am, got ready and blah blah blah, drove to some place near Vivo City for breakfasttttt.
 BAK KUT TEHHHH. And you know like just before we were going to leave we saw this bunch of Japanese posh people with freaking body guards in tux'es and ties. And they brought like one whole box of tissue papers to clean the table clean the utensils and cleaned almost every single damn thing :O. BODY GUARDS IN TUX'S!!!!


We finally reached MELAKAAAAAA World Heritage City. After a very long drive and hardcore music playback ;). At around 11am, 12pm?

Stayed at Seri Costa, three storeys only :O.

 Jingwen looking very qian bian.

That is the bed we slept on ;). Wink wink. Ah just kidding LOL. So we booked like this family room, and when me, Jingwen and my brother went up to check the room first we saw two rooms and two beds and two toilets. Totally not what we were expecting at all lorh D:. And the aircon in the room wasn't cold so we had to call someone to help us fix it LOL.

Our room number. Very qiao, Jingwen's family's house block number. LOL.


So after that we walked to Mahkota Parade (?), or somthing. Some shopping mall to have our lunchhh. Ate at some Thai restaurant called Johnny's. Some ate steamboat some ordered our meals separately. Wanted to eat at A&W's actually D:. CRAVINGGGG.


Went to some factory outlet store or something to try on clothes, 3 shrits for RM50 or something only. And Jingwen went to buy her purple My World shirt (Justin Bieber, she likes). I didn't get it the first time either. She had to repeat it a lot. Tried on to, but didn't really like the cutting of the shirts :/.

Taken at some random store that Jingwen was looking at hats.

 My mum went on spamming pictures while Jingwen and her mum were buying shoes or something LOL.  

 See da shoes behind me?




Oh oh oh, but we did get to eat A&W's after all when the men (except for Jeric and Kaiboon) went for some massage or something LOL.
 Delicious waffles that I stopped eating halfway cause I was so full D:.

 Plus another two more chickens and another box of curly fries (Yummy :D), is what we ate :O.


 I'm carryinga plastic bag with my new flats inside :D. Sexy B.U.M. city (Or something) blue flats :D.

 Legs look long and skinny here. Must. Show. All. Of. You.


Totally unglam shot of us don't know doing what LOL AHAHAHAAA.


 Chendol. Love the coconut, but too much Gula Melaka very sweet D:.

 My favourite KUEH PIE TI (Y).

 If you look closely you can see Jingwen, Jeric and Kaiboon walking towards the camera. Apparently I think I was blocked by Kaiboon D: wth LOL.

 Pineapple tarts. Either haven't baked, or baked already. Can't really tell the difference lehhhh.

 And we had our early dinner. Food again. Very full.

 Must. Try. Pineapple. Tarts. To see if it's good or not :D.

 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA. HOLE IN MY HAIR :O.



 Facebook slippers LOL.

 Jingwen's mum bought us some candied fruit thingy's or something which was NICEEEEEEE, but I wanted to buy some things at Jonker Gallery so I put my stick of one remaining very sticky strawberry into the paper bag and into my plastic bag with my (sexy) BUM shoes a.k.a flats and the candy thingy melted and my plastic bag had sugar on it :O.

 And then it was getting late and I was kinda tired and very full but we still stopped to buy cakes at some store cause it was famous or something LOL. Bought Tiramisu, Cheese and Original flavoured :D. Quite nice actually :D. 



And then we walked back to Seri Costa hotel and we ate cakes and bathed and ate supper (YES WE ATE AGAIN BWAHAHAHAHAAA LOL) and me and Jingwen vlogged and I read my Mini Shopaholic book and then I slept while almost everyone was still watching TV LOL. Did I mention the TV was just right beside me and Jingwen's bed LOL.

Okay and that is Day 1 in Singapore and Malacca :D I AM DAMN AWESOME LA. It is now 12.23am LOL.

No comments: