Thursday, November 25, 2010

WIth a big smile on my face.

The things I do. Day three is up.
Click 'Older Posts' for day two.

 Wake up in the morning, feeling like... tired. Woke up at around 9am and headed to lobby's Starbuck's for free Wifi and breakfast. Oh yeah, WIFI. I had Chicken Pasta Stack (a.k.a Lasagna) and Green Tea Frappe <3333.

 Jeric's Sheperd's Pie that I didn't order cause I thought all Sheperd's Pie's had vegetables inside and so sparing the trouble of getting them out, I ordered the chicken stack instead. Which was slightly less better than the Sheperd's Pie which I actually ate Jeric's leftovers cause it was so delicious :O. NO VEGGIES AT ALL.

Chicken stack.



 GREEN TEA FRAPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Which was too sweet but tasted a lot like Matcha ice cream ;).

 Jeric's don't know what drink chocolate or something something.

 DON'T BE FOOLED IT'S FREEZING COLD OUTSIDE.

My mum's awesome blueberry cheesecake. Love the biscuit base :).
LOOK AT ITTTTTTTTTT.

 AHAHAHA then we met up with Jingwen and KB to watch MEGAMIND.
Which was quite a touching show :). Shan't spoil the movie.
It's a good thing Jingwen and KB will watch all these kind of movies with us :'). Some people don't like it at all >:(.

 Camwhore in toilet's big ass mirror after movie. LOL.





 Then we went upstairs to play Bumper cars, saw Shaynnie and Lynn (My mum's side cousins) lining up too, but we just went off cause they were still queuing up. LOL.

 Then watched some turtle movie to pass time at Motion Master LOL. Jingwen's watching Mr Bean LOL.


 After the turtle movie, went to THE FLYING COASTER -music plays-.
The love of my life :').

 Have a video, lazy upload only LOL.


 Camwhore and vlogged at the Reindeer thing LOL. You sit on a Reindeer carriage and they bring you around Genting's indoor themepark on a suspended track. Comes with and exercising device (the one that looks like a bike) too! Where many (including us when we first rode on it) gets fooled by it and think by riding on it the reindeer goes faster. It doesn't.

 Van to Mushroom Garden. We meet again :-).

 Quack. Or something.

 LOOK LIKE TWO DEAD DOGS LYING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET RIGHT :O. Well they're not dead I got tricked.

 The stare.

 Then the face.


After lunch at Mushroom Garden, went to watch Harry Potter 7 cause we really got nothing to do until 9 pm when 'Glitz' (Some performance) starts. Got a temp tattoo somewhere around my ankle before the movie starts LOL.
 Switched shoes ;). See my sexy BUM shoes/flats ;D.


After the movie, we still had one hour to spare before dinner time, so we went into the internet cafe, where I wrote this post here LOL.
And I played Maple when there was twenty more minutes or so to play LOL.
Level 64 Bandit ;).
And Jeric partied me to help me with my quest and vice versa AHAHAHAHAA.
Then it was dinner at Pizza Hut ;). Wanted to try their Cheesy 6 Lava Pizza or something. In Singapore we have Cheesy 7, here in Malaysia they have Cheesy 6 LOL. Just without the Cream Cheese I guess. And we can add toppings, which we did and ordered pepperoni.

Apparently their Pepperoni looked like Tiny Sausages, which was nonetheless, awesome :D.

Then we watched Glitz, no pictures or video cause Photography was not allowed. Kinda nice actually, just that Dreamz (Another performance) was much better cause they had White lion's and tiger's and all the different types of animals. And Jingwen kept telling me how great 'Fly' was, which I didn't watch :(. Yes I know it's great :(.
Glow in the dark bowling, oh yeah :D.

There was this bunch of guys besides our lane who bowled too and everytime it was my turn there will usually be this guy, let's call him guy-in-the-white-shirt-who-bowled-at-the-lane-besides-our-lane, who will have his turn to bowl too. So I, being a polite and courteous bowler, will let him bowl first, and I kept looking at his bowling technique.The guy-in-the-white-shirt-who-bowled-at-the-lane-besides-our-lane will bowl VERY THE DRAMA ONE. And his shirts will fly up or something and reveal his boxers. But I can't cricticise his bowling technique lah, cause sometimes he gets strikes LOL.
Jeric's WTF shirt that we bought at USS LOL.

Me and my Goreng Pisang my parents bought for me when they met us at the bowling alley :D. Delicious lah.
Me nomming.


Jeric, Jerlyn, Jingwen and Kaiboon respectively LOL.
Teeth looks so shiny ;).
Goreng Pisang is yum's <333.
 Scores. I GOT 69. 69!!!!!!!!!!!!


My father posing at Genting Walk :D.
Genting Bowl :D.
Tall to short LOL.
And when walking back to our hotel room Kaiboon went to close the doors or something and one side of it couldn't open LOL. So we just left it like that till the next morning someone went to put it back to it's original position LOL.

DAY THREE DONE TOOK AROUND ONE HOUR LOL.
One thing about posting so many pictures in one post is that all my other posts gets moved to the next page so CLICK ON OLDER POSTS CAUSE THERE ARE STILL POSTS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN SEEN YET D: GIVE IT THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES :(.

No comments: