Saturday, November 27, 2010

There he goes, my baby walks so slow.

Three people (Sufyan, Kai Lun and Isa, different time different people) have asked me to go and watch Harry Potter 7 with them, oh I feel so loved ♥. Ahahahaha, but can't watch again :B. Oh well.

Well anyway, Lun is watching now and Ng is at church and etc I am oh-so-bored :(. Band tomorrow :(, then one more day of rest then band camp, then the concert.
BGCB's Concert ;).


Date: 2nd December.
Venue: Bedok Green School Hall.
Time: Around 7.30pm.

Admission price: Should be free, I guess :O.
Attire: Smart.
Get the tickets from any of the band members if interested.

Bah I will shoot you if you don't come >:(. Naw, just kidding. Not going to go to jail or something over you ;). And then after the concert is,

 Two weeks of break from band :)))).

And then another three more practices and it's back to school :(. Quick band end quick band end :((.
Haven't done my Lit and Chinese homework yet. Oh damn it. I have poet's block.

Singing Bah Bah Black Sheep with Isa through text now, shows how bored I really am.

No comments: