Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So I put my hands up.

Universals was fun :).
Even though I went there once and I realised there's only like this FEW rides that's really fun. And I bought this USS tee shirt and two note books (!!!!) and I loved it so much I put it on my lap when I switched on the computer. But then it was still in the plastic and the plastic is really uncomfortable cause it's rubbing here and there (bwahaha sounds so bloody wrong) and so I took it off it is now lying on my bed and I LIKE TO ADMIRE IT :). I just have this obsession with notebooks don't ask why.

And Jacob told me to watch this musical called Monster Rock and it was niceee. Although the first part I slept cause I woke up at like 7am and it was already 5pm plus plus then I had been walking around the entire day so I was really sleepy so I slept >:). And 'We will rock you' kept playing :B.
So throughout almost the entire musical of twenty minutes I was SMSing Jacob and he kept telling me about the (according to him sexy) She Wolf. But it's okay cause I saw the Dracula and he was bloody hot cause he looked like James from Twilight.
LOOKS SOMETHING LIKE JAMES :D.

I think I like guys with white make up and slick back hair I really don't know why they just look really cool bwahahaha. It's the same, like some people like people with full face make up and some people like people with chest hair but I like people with white make up and slick back hair. Is that the proper word to describe it, slick back hair :O?

Well so conclusion of this story and whole paragraph is that the Dracula is hot and I like guys with so on and so forth. And those Egyptian people walking on stilts around The Lost World was also quite, handsome. They had pecs and they looked so serious everytime. Bwahahahahaaaaa.

And Kai Lun thinks its oddly weird or something when I talk about this -.-.
And I tried googling pictures of Dracula but I didn't see any that looked like the on from the musical, so I can now have daydreams of him all for myself :). I'm just kidding >:(.

WE LOVE REESE MORE THAN JELLY BEANS AHAHAHAHA.

No comments: